By clicking on the image you accept the Plainview-Old Bethpage Museum Pass Policy
MUSEUM PASS POLICY
*NEW POLICY IN EFFECT*
Passes may be borrowed by Plainview-Old Bethpage school district residents only who are 18 years of age or older. The library card must be current and clear of fines over $10.00. IF YOU WORK IN PLAINVIEW OR OLD BETHPAGE, BUT LIVE IN ANOTHER DISTRICT, YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR MUSEUM PASSES AT YOUR HOME LIBRARY.
- Only one museum per family may be borrowed at a time. You must return a pass before borrowing another pass.
- Passes may be reserved up to 30 days in advance, in person, by telephone (516) 938-0077 or online at our website at www.poblib.org.
- *NEW* WE NOW HAVE TWO TYPES OF PASSES:
- Print on Demand Pass: Passes may be reserved for the day you wish to visit the museum and can be printed from home or at the library. The pass will only be valid for the Day of Use listed on the Confirmation Page.
- Pick Up/Return Pass: Passes may be reserved for the day you wish to visit the museum. Return it up to 1/2 hour before closing the next day. (e.g. A pass picked up on Tuesday is due back by 8:30 pm on Wednesday.)
- A family may visit a particular museum once every 30 days with our pass. Pick Up/Return passes are to be returned to the Circulation Desk or in the book drop if the Library is closed. BE SURE THE PASS IS IN THE CASE. Late charges are $20 per day. A $50.00 replacement cost will be charged for passes that are lost.
- Call the museum directly for hours of operation, parking or directions. Each museum determines the rules and regulations governing the use of its museum pass. The museum pass may not provide admission to all exhibits at a museum.
- Be prepared for unexpected museum closings and the possibility that a museum pass has not been returned on time or is unable to be used. The Library assumes no responsibility of any kind arising out of the reservation or use of musem passes or any parking accomodations.